An online initiative called My Health at Vanderbilt allows you to communicate with a virtual healthcare provider and connect with other patients utilising health information resources. Become a member of MyHealthAtVanderbilt
Only this method will allow you to follow in the footsteps of those before you. Medical prescriptions and deductible expenses can be viewed and payments can be made, as well as friends added. You have the option of keeping your medical information private at all times.
When you work, you can access your medical information and monitor what you eat and drink while you are doing so. Make sure you have a strong password and an email notification set up for your account security. Simply go to the settings page and alter this at any point in time.
Go to the login page and type in your username if you’ve lost it.
Just below the Login button, you’ll find a link that says “Forgot your username?”
You’ll be redirected to a new page where you’ll be asked for your My Health username.
- The username can be retrieved by supplying the following personal information:
- First name
- Family name/surname
- Social Security number
- Your username will be reset after clicking submit.
Update Or Reset Password
- To change or reset your password, go to Vanderbilt’s My Health login page.
- This button is located just below the Forgot Password link.
- You’ll be redirected to a page where you can reset your password as soon as you click it.
To regain access to your account, please enter the following details:
- My username for my health
- These are the final four digits of your SSN.
- After you click Next, you’ll be taken through the steps outlined below.
About My Health At Vanderbilt
My Health at Vanderbilt is a great place to learn more. There are three choices. Either make a short-term or long-term decision. B. Eye and dental medications are among those covered by the plan.
Take use of the social networking site. It is possible to access social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn over the Internet. To stay informed and involved in your neighbourhood, you can use this tool to connect with coworkers, find a new love interest and stay up to date on local news and current events.