There are basic navigation buttons on the home page of My Health at Vanderbilt. It is possible to rapidly access your medical records and appointment times by clicking on some of the program’s connections.
A new mobile app makes MHAV (formerly known as MyHealthAtVanderbilt) far more accessible to patients. Integration of a paediatric and adolescent-focused medical file with an accompanying patient portal with my own children.
Features Of MyHealthAtVanderbilt
Make an appointment to see a medical practitioner. Self-Care At Vanderbilt, users can use a free online service to communicate with healthcare professionals and other patients.
- Schedule a consultation with a local healthcare provider. What if you’re looking for an answer and can’t find it? With a My Health At Vanderbilt account, you may communicate with nearby medical professionals, as well as view your personal health data in the cloud at any time.
- Your My Health At Vanderbilt health profile can be accessed here. All of your current medical issues, as well as the dates and information provided during each appointment, can be kept in this account.
- Find out how long you have to live. You may check how long it will take you to reach your life expectancy. Use this information if you plan to stay at the same place of employment or education for a lengthy period of time, or if you plan to relocate.
- If you’d want to learn more, check with your doctor’s office or hospital.
- Contact Vanderbilt University Medical Center to set up an appointment with a doctor.
- In order to offer a step-by-step guide to making it.
- An overview of the treatments and tests you undergo each year
- Make an appointment with the doctor who is currently caring for you.
- Your tests and procedures should be listed in full.
- My Health at Vanderbilt app allows you to generate a PIN for immediate access.
- Use the app to communicate with one of your medical professionals.